Are you looking for a free virtual mobile number for SMS verification? There are many virtual number providers out there who offer such services. One of them is Freeje. And here, we have Tutorial Freeje Virtual SIM to help you navigate the app in case you want to try it.
Before getting to the tutorial, we will tell you briefly about Freeje Virtual SIM. Below, we will tell you what it is, its SMS number feature, the pros, and cons. Knowing what an app is all about, after all, is always a good idea before even using it. Without further ado, let’s start.
Tutorial Freeje Virtual SIM
What Is Freeje?
So, what is Freeje exactly? It is a free service that allows you to have and use virtual numbers with a single smartphone. Freeje’s service, however, is not limited to smartphones. The virtual numbers can be accessed independently from the smartphone (via desktop, for example).
Freeje, however, is not a phone number generator. Rather, it sells virtual numbers for various purposes, i.e. receive sms online Australia. For example, SMS number, disposable SMS number (which can be used to receive free SMS for WhatsApp), voice number, virtual SIM and more.
As we have mentioned, there are various services that Freeje provides. Let’s focus on one of them, namely the SMS number. Freeje’s virtual SMS number enables the users to send and receive SMS without the need for a physical SIM card.
Users can use the virtual SMS numbers for identity verification, something which many websites and apps are demanding now. Unlike a real phone number, a virtual SMS number offers privacy as the information of the users is secured. The virtual numbers that Freeje provides are easy to use, confidential, and fast.
Pros and Cons Freeje Virtual SIM
There are several pros of Freeje. The first pros is that it offers a disposable mobile number for verification. As such, you will be able to use the number to receive free SMS for WhatsApp verification. Many people don’t want to use their main number for WhatsApp, so this feature is great to have.
Another pros of Freeje is its local numbers availability. It has a wide selection from different countries worldwide. A wide selection of countries is always a nice feature to have for a virtual number.
Among many other things, users complain about the price of Freeje’s services. Outside of the free trial period, users must pay for the setup fee, the monthly subscription fee, and the fees for SMS and calls. These fees can get to hundreds of dollars real quick.
There is also poor customer service. For a company in example receive sms online Malaysia , its customer service reflects how it treats its customers. Freeje’s customer service seems to be unresponsive to customers’ complaints which left many customers’ issues unsolved.
The Tutorial of Freeje Virtual SIM
Alright, now it is time for Tutorial Freeje Virtual SIM. Below, we will tell you the steps to buy a virtual number, set up the number, receive SMS free, and estimate cost.
How to Buy a Virtual Number
Let’s start the Tutorial Freeje Virtual SIM with setting up a virtual number. To set up a virtual number, here are what you need to do:
- First, go to https://freeje.com or download freeje
- Click the ‘Sign up’ button on the upper right
- Make sure that you fill up all the necessary details
- In your account, select the option ‘Buy number’ then ‘SMS number’
- Select the number that you want
- Choose the most convenient payment method and finish the signing up process
How to Set Up the Number
If you are using a desktop, you can try this Tutorial Freeje Virtual SIM to set up your number
- Go to https://freeje.com
- Sign in to your account
- Click the ‘My account’ tab then ‘Buy a number’ tab
- Choose the number type, city, and city
- Tick the number
- Read the agreement
- If you agree to it, click the ‘Buy’ button
How to Receive SMS Free
If you want to receive SMS online free using Freeje, you can try the following:
- Go to https://sms.freeje.com
- Click ‘Receive SMS for Free’ on the page
- Enter the number just below ‘Receive SMS’ and click ‘Show’
- You should see a list of numbers available for test and the incoming messages that each number has
How to Send SMS
Sending SMS is easy on the Frejee mobile app. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Freeje app on your smartphone
- Tap the side menu on the upper left corner
- A list should appear. Tap the ‘SMS’ option
- Fill the number of the recipient
- Type your message
- When you are done, tap ‘Send’
How to Calculate Cost
Want to know how much Freeje’s service will cost? You can calculate the cost. Just do the following:
- Go to https://freeje.com/prices
- Fill in the number type, country, city, number and call forwarding
- The last step in our Tutorial Freeje Virtual SIM is to set the payment period. On the upper right, set the payment period (you can choose per month, per 3 months, per 6 months or 12 months). The estimated cost should appear